1. My varied (and generally successful) kitchen escapades
2. My musings on clothes and fashion in general
3. My observations about the world around me.
Hopefully, at least one of these things will be interesting to someone besides myself. Especially those of you whom I consider to be my friends and might one day hope to benefit from the results of item # 1.
Today I'll start by sharing my plans for Thanksgiving dinner. I'll follow up tomorrow with pictures and recipes.
I will be making:
- Mashed Potatoes
- Sourdough-Cranberry Stuffing
- Broccoli Au Gratin
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pecan Pie
- Apple Pie with Crumb Topping
This should also be interesting since it is the first Thanksgiving with only one oven in the house. I'm going to have to watch my timing pretty carefully. I'm going into full-on domestic goddess mode tomorrow since I NEED to finish painting/organizing my room before I literally drive myself insane(r).